Tuesday 29 April 2014

Working Out Base Texture/Colour

Here I have compiled a few textures that I have been look at for the base structure. I have been trying to find a texture that well go well with the other objects yet refrain from being to 'busy'.

 1

I started off looking at cherry wood but found that It did not really blend well.



2

Here I looked at some dark and light woods. I find my self quite liking the bottom right wood as I very much like its texture (not to busy) but think the colour does not quite match the objects. Upon some exploration and some tips, I believe the problem with the colour of the wood comes down to the hue. Like the bottom image, I think that the colour needs to be warmer to fit with the objects. I intend to take the bottom right image and get a mix between itself and the warmth of the bottom image.

No comments:

Post a Comment