Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Slow Easter Texture

Over Easter I had my first crack at texturing my figures which was a very slow process due to some technical difficulties. However, its nice to finally be able to see a small line up to grasp what works and what does not. 


The textures need another layer of finessing but so far I think are working well. There are a few texture that seem a little out of place. The flower and the earth (the one at the end on the right) are the ones that stick out to me. Im not quite sure what to do with the earth, weather it needs to be lightened and then have some details painted on such as land mass etc. With the flower I feel the base of the flower works however,  either the stand or the leaves need changing in colour as they seem a bit dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment