Thursday 3 April 2014

Flower Remake

With the model remaking I have now moved onto the base flower. I have tried to add some more details into the petals by adding so indentations and shape. On a hole I think it looks good with these details to which will be expanded in both texture and bump maps. The only thing I will think about changing later will be the bottom two leafs. I may add some chips or something along those lines to get a more carved theme.


1

Smoothed view


2

Turnaround view




1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike - at risk of making you go 'grrr' - I reckon the flower petals need to be all the same - because, flower petals tend to be the same in the real world - my suggestion would be this: keep them all the same size, but give your flowers 5 petals, not four - it will look more 'of nature' that way. :) *grrrr*

    ReplyDelete