Tuesday 8 April 2014

Cow Remake Progress_1

While making the base cow, I thought I would do a small progress update. I still have a little bit more to do; editing the head; adding the udders and tail, but I think it is coming along nicely. I have attempted to make it feel like it has been hand crafted to which I think has begun to work well.


1

This is a slightly older image of visualizing the head bobbing.


2


3


4

In this set of images (2-4) I was finessing the body's shape. I am trying to keep it flat with a bevels to make it feel carved. I still have the udders to do but I am pretty happy with the bodies shape, and to me it does feel man made and carved. With the head, I am going to keep it square but add some features like the horns and ears. I am going to try and (like you would carving) taking away from the model to add some more shape.




1 comment: