Friday 7 February 2014

Little Things Make Big Things Happen

I thought I would post these as while I'm experimenting with style I am also thinking about what and how I am going to convey some sort of message. These were shown to me as ideas on how I could show or explore my idea rather than the simple, here is a bee, now here is so info written down. I quite like the idea of lots of little things happening to make something big happen, like the domino effect, which in the case of the bumblebee, would happen if the bumblebee was to die out.




1 comment:

  1. 'little things make big things happen' I love this, Mike - perfect message - now find the visual metaphors to prove this point :)

    Clue: they don't need to be about bees (and perhaps they shouldn't!) Your film could be a series of examples of these sorts of images, ending up finally with the bee scenario.

    ReplyDelete