Wednesday 4 December 2013

Mini Map Explorations



Here Im looking at another way the mini map could work. Rather than an arrow directing you the mini map acts like a sonar. When the object comes into a certain distance it appears as a dot on the mini map.  The player is the still dot in the middle while the objective is the dot getting closer.



Looking to explore the mini map I have come up with a few new designs. 






With these I have tried applieing the health bar to the mini map. The health bar are the shapes surrounding the mini map. I quite like no 7 from this selection.





These have two bars. The circles are the health while the others are the power up bar. I am trying to find a way to condense these bars into one so to take as little of the screen as possible. From these I like no 18 as it feels quite nice and fits my wound with its softness.

No comments:

Post a Comment