Monday 4 March 2013

Thumbnail The Set


Here Im just looking at the basic make up of my sets and how they may be played. Im also playing with styles ( though I still plan to keep the ink like effect)


1
For the intro part I wish to keep it simple yet show some of the basics such as jumping, planning and choices.


2
Here I wanted another dead basic choice of left and right to pick a route to follow.

3
Here I was going for an area you have to get past. The idea is that you have to get past all the lights, pick up the item.

4
Another idea is that you use the apprentice character (whom you would play as after) to get to places you cannot to open areas up.

5
Here I was thinking of the final area of the level, a high building which you need to climb up by finding ledges and using the items you picked up on the way here.

6

7

8
With these I was just looking at different styles I could use to give it a little more character.

9
I was then looking at how you side character could help you in a level, climbing under a building to open the door, being boosted up to go through a window etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment