Wednesday 13 March 2013

Foreground & Background Research (p2)

Here I'm looking particuarly at how I could add a more ink style to my set. It goes along the lines with having a layered background. There is something with most of these images which all seem to be a japanese style is that its mainly mountains and hill in the background. In most art work nature is always around, particularly mountains. This could work nicely. 

1
I like this one as the colours give it a nightly feel yet feels like it actually has been painted.

2

3

4

I know this is a game but I know not what it is. I like its simplicity of just being black a white, another interesting way It could be betrayed.

5

6

7

8

9

This bunch 5-9 is quite interesting. Again very mountainy and has a nice tone. Its a little light for my own work but like limbo its very much just tones. This could be the way forward. Its also very, very interesting and simple. 







No comments:

Post a Comment