Sunday 10 February 2013

Character Idea


So after a chat with Alan I finally have an idea in my mind about how I can go about solving my character. After chatting about my characters characteristics it was said that I should look at these in a different way and make it so maybe in the game we never see the assassins face. That I should look to design him or in other worlds look at whats not seen and what is seen. So maybe when you see him you only see a flick of the cape in parts, design him based upon his 'talent'. So his main base simply would be his pose/silhouette


1

Here I was just look at how he could hide in the shadows.




2

Here Im looking at how the base of him would look. Only looking mainly at him fully caped but I extend to do some sketches of his legs showing like in one of the images above to experiment with him.

3

This was just looking at how it could play out, him following the guy like his shadow then slipping away unnoticed.


4

Again here I was mapping out how it could play out (assassin is not in this scene) with items he needs go hide behind or sneak round. Also having a guard walking around as well right up close to the screen  as if blocking/screening some of the map to which could be used to an advantage to the player.





No comments:

Post a Comment