Monday 28 January 2013

Character Thumbnails

Okay so im still trying to find the right feel for my character. Im trying a range of ideas from more cartoony ideas to trying to get more 'real' characters yet retaining the sharpness to him. I have been trying the idea, like my set, to do it in very simple line and not going over the line so its more like the japanese prints. This overall didn't go to well. With some of my previous post as well they just seemed to curvy or just didn't seem to fit the world.

I still want simple line work and thats what lead me to image 3. The character it self is overly heroic and maybe to cute? So character design whys he needs re doing but the feel, the simple line work is what im after.


     1                                                                                               2



3


No comments:

Post a Comment