Sunday 27 January 2013

Character Thumbnails

Im not really going into details here. Im really just trying to find  the right kind of feel for the character so it matches that of the game style. I want the character in the game to be smallish and simple really. I see this as being an arcade game or something that would be for a IPad game.

1

2

Here I was trying out a couple of styles to see what kind of character would work. I see him being either one of the 2 on the left. I like the far left as i can see it being more like blackwater gospel with the very sharp lined characters. Very much like how the character is described in the book. I also like the idea of making him a tiny character as i think it would sit nicely with the background but yet may not sit well with the book itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment